Nail fungus is a common contagious infection. Fungus begins with a white or yellow spot appearance at the tip of the nail or beneath it, and may cause the color of nail to change, thicken or even break down as the infection progresses.
How To Apply?
- Nail surface is cleaned up with podology machines.
- Supporting apparatus and products of German medical specialist Süda are recommended.
- Fungus infected, keratinized, deformed nail is cleaned and development is followed.
- Nail attains its old healthy appearance by using recommended products.
Whom To Apply?
- May be applied to anyone who has fungus infected, keratinized, deformed nails.
- A session is between 30-45 minutes.
- Our experts may conduct control sessions for permanent result.