Sweating of hands and feet is a health condition causing from overactivity of sweat glands.
How To Apply?
- After adding conductivity increasing water and salt to the hands and feet containers used with device, each of the hands and feet are placed in a container.
- Electric current is given through the device in such a way that the patient may feel tingling in his hands and feet.
Whom To Apply?
- Applied to anyone who does not possess following conditions and over 18.
- It will no be applied on and to pregnant women and those who are breastfeeding, open wound and infected areas, those with keloid wound history, those taking medicine causing light sensitivity, irritable skins, those with tumors, those with immune system problems and cancer story, patients of low or high blood pressure, those who are taking blood thinners, those who had skin peeling done on the area where application is desired and those who are taking skin thinning medicines.
- A session is min.20 and max.40 minutes.
- Our experts recommend at least 10 sessions for permanent and efficient results.